Thursday 17 February 2011

Yay! Guys Hospital Appointment date

I've finally got my appointment date through. I'm seeing Dr. B Kirkham's team at Guy's Hospital on March 21st. I would have known this yesterday had I realised that there was post waiting for me. It was quite nice it  happening today though as it helped to set me at ease before my job interview.

I guess a job interview with me at the moment is slightly unusual. The first thing that I have to do is explain my condition. It essentially explains my entire reason for seeking a career change. There is the danger that it is off putting so the explanation comes with reassurances that it really only affects my guitar playing. Anyway, I'm really hopeful after the interview. I should find out by the end of next week. As the MD said, last Friday could very well have been the end of one period of my life and the start of another, a quite beautiful transition.

1 comment:

  1. Good things happen to good people. Even better things happen to smart people. You have the brightest future ahead now. Be brave Daniel. Christine x

    ReplyDelete