Saturday 12 February 2011

Pain in my knee

Today has definitely been the day where I've decided things aren't quite as rosy as I had been making out to myself. My right knee has been causing me spontaneous pain throughout the day. I don't think I've done anything to damage it; my knee has just decided to be angry.

I've also been playing with niece a lot today. She's four years old and playing with her generally means a lot of lifting her up and throwing her round. Honestly she enjoys it, no need for social services. The problem is it keeps reminding me that there is something wrong with my index finger. If I lift her the wrong way the finger hurts, not excruciatingly but there definitely is something going on. I also completely ran out of energy at about 4pm, a pattern that I hope doesn't continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment